Learn the Hindi alphabet while adorning a young one’s bedroom walls or family dining area with these eco-friendly flora and fauna, easy peel and stick wall decals.
Each Set Includes:
* 50 individual Hindi letter decals, each with its own coordinating flora and fauna illustration and vocabulary word in the Hindi script
* English definitions and transliteration on each decal sheet to help teach how to pronounce Hindi vocabulary words
* A phonetically constructed pronunciation guide is included to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Illustrations have been done in the age old Madhubani (Mithila) artistic style, originating from the Mithila region of Bihar and Nepal. Bringing ancestral language and art into your home has never been more easy and attractive for all generations!
- Simply peel and stick on any smooth, untextured surface
- Decals are easily removable and movable
- Printed on eco-friendly PVC with non-toxic, oil-based inks
- Package measurements are 5.2 in x 5.2 in x .6 in / 13.2 cm x 13.2 cm x 1.5 cm
- Average decal dimensions are 3.8 in x 4.2 in / 9.7 cm x 10.7 cm
- Freshly painted or cleaned walls must be completely dry before applying (two weeks recommended)
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.