Begin building the foundations of the Hindi alphabet with these stunningly crafted, 100% recycled basswood blocks.
Each Set Includes:
* 49 blocks featuring letter of Hindi Alphabet, Vocabulary Words, and English Transliterations, made from 100% recycled and sustainably sourced basswood and printed with non-toxic, water-based inks.
* Easy-to-use, phonetically constructed pronunciation guide. No prior knowledge of Hindi required!
* Beautifully crafted, laser-engraved storage and keepsake box; pass these blocks down through generations.
About the Artwork:
Illustrations are hand drawn and have been inspired by the traditional centuries-old woodblock printing derived in India. Each block also features a customized Parchin Kari (marble inlay) pattern to familiarize children with this ancient decorative technique and its cultural significance. These blocks will literally build children’s knowledge of their heritage and ancestral language one block at a time!
- Sanded to a smooth finish with beveled edges and rounded corners for safe play
- Printed with non-toxic, water-based inks - no varnishes or chemical coatings
- Made with sustainably sourced, 100% recycled FSC-certified basswood
- Meets the highest international child safety standards (ASTM F963, AS/NZS ISO 8124)
- Blocks measure 1.7 in x 1.7 in / 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Storage Box measures 9.6 in x 9.6 in x 3.9 in / 24.5 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm
- Blocks can be wiped with a damp cloth to remove general dirt and grime.
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.
- Suitable for ages 18+ months