Build upon your knowledge of the Gujarati Vowels with this gorgeous 50 piece puzzle of the Gujarati Consonants (Vyanjana).
Each Set Includes:
* 50 extra thick jumbo pieces, perfect for little hands
* Gorgeous keepsake carrying box with rope handles to make them travel-friendly or ready to gift
* A phonetically constructed pronunciation guide is included to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Flora and fauna illustrations have been inspired by the vibrant style of art developed by the Bhil community of Central India. The Bhil tribe is the second largest tribal community in India and has flourished for thousands of years across present day Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan.
- Keepsake carrying box measures 7 in x 8.7 in x 4 in / 18 cm x 22 cm x 10 cm
- Assembled puzzle measures 14 in x 14 in / 36 cm x 36 cm
- Printed with non-toxic inks - no varnishes or chemical coatings
- Packaged in a keepsake carrying box with a soft cotton rope handle
- Includes a handy pronunciation guide
- Printed and packaged in eco-friendly, 100% recycled and responsibly sourced cardboar
- Meets the highest international child safety standards (ASTM F963, AS/NZS ISO 8124)
- Suggested Age: 3+ years
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.
10% of each sale goes towards supporting The Desai Foundation's Children's Health and Hygiene programs in rural Gujarat!