Assemble this gorgeous 24 jumbo piece puzzle to reveal an array of beautifully illustrated flora and fauna - all while learning the Thamil vowels (Ooyeer EluththukkaL) and building your Thamil vocabulary!
Each Set Includes:
* 24 extra thick jumbo pieces, perfect for little hands
* Gorgeous keepsake carrying box with rope handles to make them travel-friendly or ready to gift
* A phonetically constructed pronunciation guide is included to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Illustrations have been inspired by the age old mural paintings that adorn the temples of South India and Sri Lanka.
- Printed with non-toxic inks - no varnishes or chemical coatings
- Meets the highest international child safety standards (ASTM F963, AS/NZS ISO 8124)
- Packaged in a keepsake carrying box with a soft cotton rope handle
- Printed and packaged in eco-friendly, 100% recycled and responsibly sourced cardboard
- Includes a handy pronunciation guide
- Keepsake carrying box measures 7 in x 8.7 in x 4 in / 18 cm x 22 cm x 10 cm
- Assembled puzzle measures 14 in x 14 in / 36 cm x 36 cm
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.
- Suggested Age: 3+ years