Buy both Gujarati Heritage Puzzles and SAVE 10%!
Each Bundle Includes:
* Gorgeous keepsake carrying boxes with rope handles to make them travel-friendly or ready to gift
* Phonetically constructed pronunciation guides to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Flora and fauna illustrations have been inspired by the vibrant style of art developed by the Bhil community of Central India. The Bhil tribe is the second largest tribal community in India and has flourished for thousands of years across present day Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan.
* Keepsake carrying boxes measure 7 in x 8.7 in x 4 in / 18 cm x 22 cm x 10 cm
* Assembled Consonants puzzle measures 20 in x 20 in / 51 cm x 51 cm
* Assembled Vowels puzzle measures 14 in x 14 in / 36 cm x 36 cm
* Printed with non-toxic inks - no varnishes or chemical coatings
* Packaged in a keepsake carrying box with a soft cotton rope handle
* Includes a handy pronunciation guide
* Printed and packaged in eco-friendly, 100% recycled and responsibly sourced cardboard
* Meets the highest international child safety standards (ASTM F963, AS/NZS ISO 8124)
* Suggested Age: 3+ years
* Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.
10% of each sale goes towards supporting The Desai Foundation's Children's Health and Hygiene programs in rural Gujarat!
*Please note, we do not currently offer gift packaging services.